The Next Small Thing
HIGH QUALITY BUILD FOR A WORRY-FREE EXPERIENCE
We build our teardrop travel trailers with only the finest materials. The pod structure is a well-insulating blend of high-tech laminates inspired by boat and aircraft building techniques.
Starting at 950lbs, the DROPLET trailer isn’t only light; it is bright, spacious and robust.
OVERVIEW: DROPLET 58 is our original-sized lightweight teardrop trailer. Enjoy your weekend getaways in style and comfort; all you need to do is attach your trailer to the car and explore the outdoors.
MAIN FEATURES: Exceptionally lightweight, spacious sleeping area, fully functioning kitchen, fits in a regular parking spot.
IDEAL FOR: Campers who travel light, prefer multiple short-term trips and value a compact yet fully functional teardrop trailer.
OVERVIEW: DROPLET XL is the newest member of our lightweight trailer fleet. We have designed it with epic road trips and additional camping gear in mind.
MAIN FEATURES: Additional storage space, spacious and fully functioning kitchen, fits Fridge 25 L.
IDEAL FOR: Adventurers who go on long-term camping trips with additional camping and outdoor gear or travel with their families.
To tow a DROPLET, your vehicle must be equipped with the following:
- 1-7/8″ ball hitch
- The hitch height needs to be set at 16″, with +-1″ of tolerance.
- Simple 4Pin flat connector
Example of vehicles that can legally and safely pull DROPLET:
* For information only. Data might not be valid in every state or country. This is the owner’s/renter’s responsibility to verify their compliance with local requirements.
- SLEEP – The cabin interior is built around a comfortable 6″ queen-size mattress (60″ x 80″ / 1.52m x 2.03m).
- STORAGE – There are 2 cabinets and 2 shelves at the bed’s foot. This is ample storage for your electronic devices and some clothing. Additional large felt pockets are within arm’s reach on each door for the night essentials.
- BRIGHTNESS – DROPLET sports an amazing half-dome front window that brings the outdoors inside. Stargazing is not an option in DROPLET; it’s mandatory! All front and side windows are tinted (Bronze – 26% light transmission) for privacy and heat transfer control.
- WIDE ENTRY – The 2 doors are designed to allow easy entrance/exit—no need to be a Yogi to get in.
- AIRFLOW – The biggest possible yachting hatch is installed on DROPLET. It has a lockable AIRstream position to allow for air movement when you’re away. Along with the swing outside windows and the side vents, air circulation is all-natural.
- INSULATION – The cabin is insulated with a closed-cell Aluminum laminated foam (R=2.81). This makes the DROPLET an all-season camper.
- LIGHTING – The cabin is lit with 2 LED reading lamps.
- LATEST UPDATES – Fast charging USB plug and unlimited 110v+USB when plugged into the campsite.
- COUNTERTOP and BACKSPLASH are made of beautiful Acrylic material for a sleek, easy-to-clean space.
- HANGING DISHES – All your dishes are hung on the back splash for easy access.
- LIGHTING – The kitchen area is lit with 2 LED lamps.
- FRIDGE – 12/24V slide-out fridge. No ice, more space!
- STOVE – 2 burner propane cooking stove.
- STORAGE – Wide pull-out drawer for your pots, pans, and food.
- SINK – This recessed sink is enough to do the dishes. The closed-loop water system is hand-pump operated.
- LATEST UPDATE – Unlimited 110v+USB when plugged into the campsite.
The construction is a high-tech laminate inspired by boat and aircraft buildings. It is built light and extremely strong.
DROPLET uses a few screws. Like most recent boats and aircraft, most of the assembly is made with high-strength structural adhesives. This process spreads loads over a wider surface. It also absorbs vibrations, reduces structure fatigue, and conforms to material expansion (Hot and cold cycles).
- OUTSIDE – Aluminum composite
- FRAME – Structural wood fibre
- INSULATION – Closed cell rigid foam
- INSIDE – Finishing wood laminate.
- FRAME – Powder-coated Steel (choose the aluminum option to save 50 lbs).
- SUSPENSION – Axle-free torsion system. This is a top-of-the-line suspension that absorbs shocks without bouncing around.
- TONGUE – The tongue is fitted for 1-7/8″ balls.
- WHEELS – 12″ wheels were chosen for the best-fit clearance/weight/durability.
- JACK – Wide double wheel for better control on uneven surfaces. This fancy jack is sturdy and beautiful.
- STORAGE – Extra storage at the front for your BBQ, chairs,…
DISCOVER WITH DROPLET TRAILER
Welcome to DROPLET, where design meets functionality. We are proud to stand behind our beautiful teardrop camping trailer, specifically designed to be pulled by a wide range of vehicles. CEO of DROPLET Pascal Pillon combined over 20 years of engineering knowledge to deliver this elegant, lightweight, and eco-friendly teardrop. Inspired by Scandinavian design, the DROPLET remains simplistic, compact yet roomy, and durable.